The Project Coordinator (PC) handles the daily administrative responsibilities required to manage a construction project. The Project Coordinator works closely with the Project Engineer, Project Manager, Sr. Project Manager, VP/Project Executive, Superintendent, and the Project Accountant daily. A Project Coordinator’s responsibilities generally continue through the duration of an assigned construction project.
- Preparing outgoing documents;
- Receiving incoming documents;
- Create and update the Project Preliminary Information and Job Set up Form;
- Create and maintain all Subcontract Agreements and other Exhibits;
- Track and monitor all Subcontractors Qualification packages;
- Prepare and send out Subcontractor Change Orders and monitor until signed and returned;
- Create Owner Change Orders;
- Create and maintain the assigned Project Folder, i.e., create, scan and file documents;
- Request and monitor Subcontractor Change Order Requests;
- Cost code and match receipts to vendor invoices for PM approval;
- Assist the Project Manager and Project Accountant by obtaining Subcontractor monthly progress and final billings and releases;
- Assist subcontractors with questions on insurance documents, billings, etc.
- Serves as administrative assistant to the Project Team;
- Assist project team with bidding projects, including issuing the Invitation to Bid; producing and distributing subcontractor bid packages; compiling bids and making phone calls;
- Assist with collecting close-out documents; Warranties, O&M Manuals and As-Builts and prepare Close-out Manuals;
- When applicable:
- Track and expedite submittals and RFI’s;
- Track, update and distribute meeting minutes (from notes);
- Preparing and assembling Proposal Books.
- High School diploma
- One plus years’ experience as a Project Coordinator (or similar role) for a General Contractor in the construction industry
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with billings/invoices, subcontracts, and insurance requirements
- Experience with PMWeb or similar project management software.
- Full Medical
- Life and 401K plans
- Education reimbursement (upon relevant coursework)
R.D. Olson Construction is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability. If an offer of employment is made, proof of authorization to work in the U.S. and/or U.S. citizenship must be provided. All applicants may be subjected to a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening or background check.