The Project Superintendent collaborates with the project management team to develop a comprehensive plan to execute a project. A superintendent’s responsibilities generally continue through the project’s duration and include:
- Identifies lead items, potential challenges , and safety concerns;
- Develops and maintains the project schedule and updates as needed;
- Ensures that all staff and subcontractors comply with jobsite protocols and safety standards;
- Strictly enforces regulations to prevent incidents;
- Participates in project kickoff, pre-construction, and construction meeting;
- Works with the Project Manager to ensure the owner, architect and subcontractor team are all efficiently coordinated;
- Works alongside the municipal inspectors to ensure all work is in compliance with applicable codes;
- Completes all daily logs and reports as well as jobsite inspections.
- Based in Orange County but able to travel to job sites throughout Southern California.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a GC Superintendent.
- An eye for quality.
- Commendable safety record.
- Flexible schedule is essential.
- Microsoft Office 2007 or later.
- Scheduling software experience.
- Hospitality, high density multi-family unit, or commercial project background.
- Full Medical
- Life and 401K plans
- Education reimbursement (upon relevant coursework)
R.D. Olson Construction is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability. If an offer of employment is made, proof of authorization to work in the U.S. and/or U.S. citizenship must be provided. All applicants may be subjected to a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening or background check.